What will those sneaky Etsians be doing to celebrate? Well, take a look at StockAnnette's article below:
August 25th: Two Year Sneakerversary!
That’s right, Sneak Attacks are about to turn two years old! The first Sneak Attack happened on September 24, 2008, and we’ll be celebrating the second annual “Sneakerversary” – two years of giving new/undiscovered Etsy shops a kindly boost – on Thursday, September 23, 2010, with a special Sneak Attack and a BIG giveaway of items generously donated by Etsy shop owners. This is where you can enter to win!
Earn one entry for each of the following :
- Leave a comment here… maybe share how you felt when you got the first sale in your Etsy shop, or tell us about your favorite item you’ve spotted during a Sneak Attack.
- “Like” the Handmade Movement on facebook.
- Follow the Handmade Movement on twitter.
- Write a post on your own blog about the Second Annual Sneakerversary Giveaway, with a link to this blog post.
- Share this blog post as a link on your facebook.
- Tweet about the Second Annual Sneakerversary Giveaway on twitter, making sure to include “@Sneak_Attacks” and a link to this blog post. You can earn one entry per week for additional tweets between August 26 and 3:00 p.m. Eastern time (we are GMT-5:00) on Thursday, September 23.
- Purchase an item from the Handmade Movement’s shop on Etsy (sales in the shop help offset the cost of this website’s upkeep), then post a link to your transaction here. Multiple purchases will earn you multiple entries.
- Purchase an item in a Sneak Attack between August 26 and September 20, then post a link to your transaction here (if, for example, you make purchases in the August 26 and September 13 Sneak Attacks, posting your two transaction links here would earn you two entries).
Last year was a great party (you can read about the one-year Sneakerversary celebration here); please feel free to join us in our regular discussion thread anytime, and stay tuned for details about the goodies to be included in the Sneakerversary Giveaway! Thanks for a wonderfully Sneaky two years!
Remember, don't post your comment for the giveaway on this blog.
Go to StockAnnette's blog on the HandmadeMovement and post your comments, purchases, and various other forms of entries, to be in the drawing for the big giveaway!