Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another Great Treasury from StockAnnette!

I have been featured in a treasury curated by the treasury queen, StockAnnette. It's a treasury with a cause, as Sunday, June 27th, is National HIV/AIDS Testing Day.

Check out StockAnnette's awesome treasury:  I love you. Get tested. What a great cause. Annette brings so many new ideas to those that follwer her, including myself! Thanks Annette for this treasury!

Don't forget to check out Annette's Etsy shop StockAnnette. You can also find her blog at stockannette.blogspot, and her FaceBook
page. 






Annette is an awesome artist, and is talented in so many areas!

 








She is not only a sneaky Sneaker, but she also is known for yarn bombing! (If you don't know what it is, it's well worth your time to look it up!)







I have yet to meet anyone that can multi-task better than Annette. She can handle any curve ball thrown at her. I strive to be as good as she is, when I grow up!



3 comments: